I mean why is it so hard to be sexually responsible? I mean I have had two consensual sexual partners and one who raped me and sexually assaulted. I pay for my own birth control. I feel like the whole debate about birth control/abortion is that some women are not smart enough to use self control and responsibility.You wouldn’t need birth control if you didn’t be careless with sex. I agree yes there are other medical benefits to birth control, that Is the main reason I started it. I mean I’m not my sexual organs. I’m a bright caring loving woman who does not need the rest of the united states to pay for my birth control. Nor do I feel that I should vote with my sexual organs. I would rather have a career and a good paying job of my dreams than free birth control.
"You vote with your lady parts I vote with my lady smarts"
- pissedoffconservativex reblogged this from camouflagegirl
- pissedoffconservativex likes this
- shouldabroughtasandwich likes this
- findartinyourself likes this
- heckyeahtebow likes this
- heckyeahtebow reblogged this from camouflagegirl
- oopsthisbecamenecessary reblogged this from camouflagegirl
- likerosesandclover likes this
- rialeigh123 reblogged this from camouflagegirl
- smectite likes this
- frosty-skittles likes this
- camouflagegirl posted this